Thursday, July 12, 2012

On the way... Journey is too long and testing... But no thoughts of giving up !







Mains is on the way... Not ready to fancy my chances , I feel the need to supplement my strong desires with smart preparation - of course , without having an adverse impact on health aspect - but couldn't help it ! Getting exam anxiety , stretching my mind too long per day has made sure I rest for a day or two...

Strategy is set right by the end of June and I need to fill the space between my target and dreams by disciplined effort and practice.  I'm reminding myself often - not to forget that - everything is possible and how I've come determined and going through a wonderful journey - just to become an IAS - is just AMAZING !

 Hush... A long sentence indeed - not a mistake on clarity of thought but thats how it happens when I want to express how I'm feeling right now :) :)  .


 Let the best things happen in the days to come. I believe in the mystic dimension of life and keep my options open...

Cheers to life ! 







FB link : https://www.facebook.com/ias.prep.forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

No ads please... Reasonable comments and queries are welcome :)